Stone Sealer Water Repellent Protection For Natural Stone Surfaces
The Best Stone Sealer. Silane Siloxane Penetrating Water Repellent Sealer for vertical & horizontal Stone surfaces.
Protect, restore and extend the life of your project with Stone Sealer Natural Finish Silane Siloxane Water Repellent Coating. Made from the best water repellent chemicals on the market, Stone Sealer is formulated by blending silanes and siloxanes that have long been trusted by architects, engineers and building owners around the globe.
What makes Stone Sealer different? A proprietary ingredient called Micro-Lok™. This additive ensures a long lasting mechanical bond and creates a hydrophobic barrier that is not affected by weathering, salt, dirt, freezing temperatures, UV light and wind-driven rain, among many other damaging elements.
Easy Clean Up. Simply use soap and water directly after application is completed. Be sure to clean any overspray on glass and decorative metals.
Use on the Following Horizontal & Vertical Surfaces:
|Stone Walkway||Approx. 125-150 square feet per gallon|
|Stone Chimney||Approx. 125-150 square feet per gallon|
|Stone Wall||Approx. 125-150 square feet per gallon|
Stone Sealer has Outstanding Benefits for You!
- Apply 2 coats for best protection
- Penetrates deep into porous Stone surfaces – Perfect for use on walkways, walls, and other stone surfaces
- Prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Stain resistant to oil, gas, and anti-freeze
- Product will not yellow
- Great winterizing agent – Protects pavers from icing and salt infiltration
- Easy to use – Same day, one coat application
- Apply in cold weather down to 40°F
- Easy clean up – Simple rinse with soap and water
- Low VOC and low odor won’t harm pets or plants
- Protects your investment with a FIVE YEAR satisfaction guarantee