Rainguard® Garage Floor Urethane Coating is a one-step, easy to apply high performance water based urethane. Each gallon covers 400 sq. ft. and it is resistant to hot tire pickup, peeling, chemical spills, oil, and gasoline. Rainguard® Garage Floor Urethane Coating beautifies and makes coated surfaces easy to maintain. It comes with Rainguard® Slip Resist™ pre-mixed into the formula for a non-slip high gloss finish.
Beige, Light Grey, Dark Grey
Not Pictured: Clear High Gloss, Clear Low Gloss
Rainguard® Garage Floor Urethane Coating works on a variety of interior and exterior surfaces such as:
- Concrete Garage Floors
- Laundry Room Floors
Coverage: 1 Car Garage / 2 Coats Per Gallon
Please refer to “How to Apply” before starting your project.
**Proper Surface Preparation is Imperative for Optimum Performance of this Product**
1) Properly protect any surface not to be painted with paper and tape.
2) Use Rainguard® Cleaner/Prep to clean the surface.
3) Concrete must cure a minimum of 30 days before application. Etch concrete with an etcher to allow proper adhesion. After etching, rinse the surface thoroughly and let dry.
4) Mix Rainguard® Quick Cure activator into Garage Floor Urethane Coating.
5) Stir the product 1-3 min (Consistency of product should be similar to paint.) -Please Note: Make sure to stir periodically while applying coating to ensure Slip Resist™ doesn’t settle to the bottom of the can.
6) Cut in a 2″ strip of material with a paint brush around area to be rolled.
7) Using a 1/4 inch nap roller apply coat of Rainguard® Garage Floor Coating to the surface.
8) Allow surface to dry, then apply 2nd coat of Rainguard® Garage Floor Coating if needed.
9) Clean tools immediately after use with fresh water and soap.
Dry Time: 8 hours before light foot traffic & 24 hours before heavy foot traffic. Let surface dry for a minimum of 5 days before vehicular traffic or placing heavy objects on the surface. Premature traffic could cause coating to lift.
Things you will need:
• Rainguard® Cleaner/Prep
• Rainguard® Garage Floor Urethane Coating + Quick Cure
• Masking paper
• 2-3 inch paint brush
• 1/4 inch nap paint roller with extension
• Paint tray