Stucco Sealer Water Repellent Protection For Stucco
The Best Stucco Sealer. Silane Siloxane Penetrating Water Repellent Sealer for vertical bare or color integrated stucco surfaces.
Have stucco that is already painted? Use Rainguard Paint Sealer instead! Planning on painting your stucco and a later time? Seal your stucco with Rainguard Stucco Sealer, then when it is time to paint, simply paint over the surface. If you would like additional protection for the paint, use Rainguard Paint Sealer.
Protect, restore and extend the life of your project with Stucco Sealer Clear Finish Silane Siloxane Waterproof Coating. Made from the best water repellent chemicals in the construction market, Stucco Sealer is formulated by blending silanes and siloxanes that have long been trusted by architects, engineers and building owners around the globe.
What makes Stucco Sealer different? A proprietary ingredient called Micro-Lok™. This additive ensures a long lasting mechanical bond and creates a hydrophobic barrier that is not affected by weathering, dirt, freezing temperatures, UV light and wind-driven rain, among many other damaging elements.
Easy Clean Up. Simply use soap and water directly after application is completed. Be sure to clean any overspray on glass and decorative metals.
Theoretical Coverage Rate For Stucco Surfaces:
|Stucco||75-100 square feet per gallon|
Use a Product with Outstanding Benefits for You!
- Penetrates deep – Perfect for use on sidewalks, driveways and garages
- Prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Stain resistant to oil, gas and anti-freeze
- Great winterizing agent – Protects concrete from icing and salt infiltration
- Easy to use – Same day, one coat application
- Apply in cold weather down to 40°F
- Easy clean up – Simple rinse with soap and water
- Low VOC and low odor won’t harm pets or plants
- Protects your investment with a FIVE YEAR satisfaction guarantee