Protect Your Investment with Scuff Barrier
Scuff Barrier is an anti-graffiti coating that prevents scuffs, permanent marker, crayon, and graffiti paint from bonding to a variety of interior and exterior surfaces.
Benefits of Scuff Barrier:
- Prevents scuffs, permanent marker, crayon, and graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces
- Easy mark removal using Scuff Off
- For use on painted or unpainted surfaces
- Non-yellowing, resists UV damage for superior outdoor performance
- Easy spray-on application recommended (minimum of 2 coats), however can be rolled or brushed on interior surfaces (minimum of 3 coats)
- Safe to use- Non-toxic, low odor, water based formula
Rainguard® Water Sealers™ Scuff Barrier applies like paint, does not turn yellow, and may be used on interior and exterior surfaces. At least 2 coats should be applied for best performance. For unpainted, exposed wood or masonry surfaces, the appropriate Premium Sealer must be applied prior to the application of Scuff Barrier. It can also be applied over existing painted surfaces that are fully cured (refer to paint manufacturers directions for cure times).
Surfaces That Can be Protected:
- Smooth Painted Surfaces
- Textured Painted Surfaces
IMPORTANT: When removing scuffs, graffiti, and unwanted marks on coated surface, SCUFF OFF must be used. Using other household cleaners may damage the coating, resulting in accidental removal of SCUFF BARRIER. Always wipe with a soft rag or sponge, never a stiff brush. After mark has been successfully removed, wipe area with clean water.