Protect Your Investment with Scuff and Graffiti Barrier
- Prevents paint graffiti, scuffs and permanent marker from bonding to surfaces
- Easy mark removal using Scuff and Graffiti Cleaner
- For use on painted or unpainted surfaces
- Non-yellowing, resists UV damage for superior outdoor performance
- Easy spray-on application recommended, however can be rolled or brushed on interior surfaces
- Safe to use- Low VOC, low odor, water based formula
Rainguard Scuff Off applies like paint, does not turn yellow and may be used on interior and exterior surfaces. Multiple coats may be applied for vertical and horizontal applications. For exposed masonry surfaces, it is recommended that a coat of Rainguard Water Repellent products be applied prior to the application of Scuff Off. Scuff Off may be applied over existing painted surfaces.
Scuff Off creates an effective barrier to scuffs, ink stains, graffiti and permanent marker that prevents these from bonding to the surface. This makes it for an easy graffiti removal task.
At Rainguard, we have long adopted strict environmental standards in all the products we make as well as in our everyday operations. None of our products produce volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) that exceed the strictest air emission standards in the country – the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Further, we strive to manufacture products which do not contain any known cancer causing chemicals or hazardous by-products. Our products will not harm children or pets, and do not require the use of painting safety equipment or respirators. Over the past year we have moved aggressively to ensure our products meet LEED credit requirements.