Available in Cedar Bark, Golden Honey, Natural Brown and Rustic Redwood. (Swatches below in that order)
*Swatches are for reference only, actual color may vary slightly. Tinted Waterproofer was applied by spraying with a hand pump garden sprayer to untreated pallet wood for swatches shown.
High Performance Water Protection with a Hint of Color
Rainguard’s Tinted Waterproofer gives the homeowner commercial grade protection against water, salt and weathering while adding a hint of color to your project. Using Rainguard’s exclusive Micro-Lok™ technology, water, oil, salts and grime simply roll off driveways, sidewalks, pavers, patios and decks. Tinted Waterproofer protects, restores and extends the life of your surfaces.
Like all Rainguard products, our Tinted Waterproofer is a water based, eco-friendly, low odor product that is easy on the environment (and you), yet provides unparalleled protection for your home.
Use on the Following Vertical or Horizontal Surfaces:
|Wood||200 Sq ft per gallon|
|Stone (Stepping Stones, Cultured Stones, etc.)||100-125|
|Split Faced Block||50-70|
- Penetrates deep – Perfect for use on fences, driveways, and garages
- Prevents growth of mold and mildew
- Stain resistant to oil, gas and anti-freeze
- Great winterizing agent – Protects concrete from icing and salt infiltration
- Easy to use – Same day, one coat application
- Apply in cold weather down to 40°F
- Easy clean up – Simple rinse with soap and water
- Low VOC and low odor won’t harm people, pets, or plants
- Protect your investment with a THREE YEAR satisfaction guarantee
At Rainguard, we have long adopted strict environmental standards in all the products we make as well as in our everyday operations. None of our products produce volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) that exceed the strictest air emission standards in the country – the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Further, we strive to manufacture products which do not contain any known cancer causing chemicals or hazardous by-products. Our products will not harm children or pets, and do not require the use of painting safety equipment or respirators. Over the past year we have moved aggressively to ensure our products meet LEED credit requirements.
Click below for technical documents: