Salt Guard Protects all Surfaces Prone to Salt & Ice Damage
Salt Guard is the best protection from damage caused by road salt, ice, rain, snow, and salt spray. It penetrates the pores of the surface and creates an invisible barrier protecting your home from corrosion. Salt products such as Ice Melt, freeze/thaw cycles, or even the ocean air can all cause cracking, spalling, and other types of damage to your home. By filling the pores of the surface, Salt Guard prevents moisture and salt from seeping into the surface and breaking it apart. For best results against winter damage, apply between August and October or before the winter freeze.
Easy Clean Up. Simply use soap and water to clean up any overspray on glass and decorative metals. This product is non-toxic and will not harm people, pets, or plants.
- Penetrating formula does not create a “slippery” surface
- Low VOC and low odor won’t harm people, pets or plants
- Suitable for use on green, newly poured concrete (5-7 days old)
- Apply prior to using “Ice Melt” for easier ice and snow removal
- Easy to use – Same day, two coat application using a hand pump garden sprayer
- Easy clean up – Simply rinse overspray and tools with soap and water
- Protects your investment from continuous freeze/thaw cycles
- Apply in cold weather down to 40°F and hot weather up to 100°F
Recommended Surfaces (Vertical & Horizontal):
|Brick Surfaces||70-140 square feet per gallon|
|Stone Surfaces||70-140 square feet per gallon|
|Concrete Surfaces||70-140 square feet per gallon|
|Unglazed Tile Surfaces||70-140 square feet per gallon|
|Wood Decking||250 square feet per gallon|
|Sidewalks||125 square feet per gallon|
|Salt Water Pool Deck||100-125 square feet per gallon|
>> What is the mix ratio for the concentrates?
For the quart concentrate that makes TWO gallons – Dilute 1 part concentrate to 7 parts clean water. Store the remainder in a temperature-controlled environment (meaning do not let freeze or overheat).
For the quart concentrate that makes FIVE gallons – Dilute 1 part concentrate to 19 parts clean water. Store the remainder in a temperature-controlled environment (meaning do not let freeze or overheat).