Rainguard Architectural Grade Waterproof Coatings and Sealants
What Makes a Commercial Grade Product an Architectural Grade Product?
Many manufacturers claim their products are commercial grade. However, a commercial grade product has to meet the standards set by architects. Architects make the difference by analyzing, reviewing and evaluating products and then specifying ones that pass AIA guidelines for performance and support. These products that meet or exceed AIA guidelines are considered “Architectural Grade”.
- Technology that is proven to be high performance. Rainguard is being specified on thousands of nationwide construction projects each year. These projects range from Walmart Buildings, schools, sports stadiums, infrastructure projects, homeowner associations projects, etc. Our silane/siloxane technology with our exclusive Micro-Lok® formulation ensure superior performance above our peers. Rainguard is the pioneer bringing architectural grade products to the DIY market.
- Warrenties to provide protection for the architect’s client. Architects demand that manufacturers, working with the contractor base provide extended warranties for the “fit and finish” of the work completed. In most cases, these warranties provide for replacement of material as well as labor to reinstall failed applications. Rainguard architectural grade products come with the best warranties in the business covering as much as ten years.
- In-field service and support. Many times the manufacturer is required to certify applicators and to perform other site-specific functions. Rainguard has a “built-in” infrastructure making it easy for a network of sales representatives to perform these functions and to obtain a thorough knowledge of the product. Rainguard service and support includes mock-up’s, site walks, warranty inspections. In addition, Rainguard offers certification-training webinars that assists architects, contractors and sales representatives in this process.
- CSI Listing / MPI Listing. Rainguard is widely recognized by Construction Specification Institute and Master Painters Institute.
- Highly specified throughout commercial and residential projects. Architects, contractors and homeowners trust Rainguard products. According to bid clerk (a leading source for project information), Rainguard is the country’s second most specified company in the category of concrete coatings.
- Product Lab Testing and Quality Control. Testing is the backbone of our product platform. All Rainguard products are subjected to ongoing testing to ensure we are staying abreast of current trends and demands from both architects and engineers. Our commercial products list all ASTM, NCHRP, FED SPEC and AASHTO testing methods and corresponding results.
Just a few recent projects specified with Rainguard products
Rainguard International is an industry leader in the production of eco-friendly products. All our products must meet the following standards:
- Low V.O.C.s
- Cannot contain any chemicals known to cause cancer
- Does not contain any hazardous components
- Keep carbon footprint the least among others in the industry
Rainguard’s eco-friendly products were used in 2003 by the South Coast Air Quality Management District to support the reduction of volatile organic compound emissions (V.O.C.s). These same standards are used throughout North America by local regulatory organizations. But we don’t stop there. Not only are our products eco-friendly (green), they contain no hazardous byproducts. (A product may have no V.O.C.s or low V.O.C.s, but still be hazardous to the person applying the material.) We believe that not only is it important to produce green products, it is very important to produce a product that will in no way harm the applicator.
What is Rainguard Doing?
At Rainguard, we have long adopted strict environmental standards in all our products.None of our products produce volatile organic compounds (V.O.C.s) that exceed the strictest air emission standards in the country – those of the South Coast Air Quality Management District. In fact, many of our products have been used as examples of how high performance coatings can produce uncompromising results while lowering air emissions. Over the past year, we have moved aggressively to ensure that our products meet LEED credit requirements. Please note that in our product information pages we have added the LEED credit calculation for your use. Working together, we can achieve our business goals while succeeding in improving human and environmental health, sustainable site development, water conservation, energy efficiency, materials selection, and indoor environmental quality
LEED-NC (New Construction)and Major Renovations is a green building rating system that was designed to guide and distinguish high-performance commercialand institutional projects, with a focus on office buildings.
LEED-EB (Existing Buildings) maximizes operational efficiency while minimizing environmental impacts. It provides a recognized, performance-based benchmark for building owners and operators to measure operations, improvements, and maintenance on a consistent scale.
Email for your personal copy of Rainguard’s Product Catalog here: firstname.lastname@example.org